The pattern I used for the top I found on BeanBunny.com here. The fabric for the shirt I got from old t-shirts. It was easy to make.
I used a pattern for these shorts that I’m not going to use again. The pant legs of the shorts were originally much larger than I preferred. At first I cast them aside, but later decided to size them down. I also took out the elastic waistband I first had in and switched it to just a simple fastener in the back. Much better. I added a tiny bit of distressing on the left leg. I may add pockets on the front in the future. I cut up a pair of old jeans to use for the fabric. I’m going to keep trying pants/shorts patterns and I hope I find something good in the process!
As always, I hand stitch everything, but I try to use the edges of old clothes to save time