3 cups of ice
1 1/2 cups of lemonade
1 tablespoon of sugar (optional)
2 1/2 sliced medium-sized strawberries
Makes 4 cups of slushie, or 2 generous servings
I like my slushies to stay icy, and not have a lot of liquid floating around. This, therefore, is a more dense slushie. I suppose you could add more lemonade and some water to get it to be liquidy. Also, I attempted to make the ingredients as easy as possible. In fact, you might even have them already in the house. Let’s start!
1. Put 2 cups of ice in the blender
2. Pour 1 cup of lemonade in the blender
4. Mix around with a spoon
5. Put another cup of ice in
6. Pour 1/2 cup of lemonade in
7. Blend (mix the ice to the bottom if needed)
That’s it for a Lemonade Slushie! Now, you have the option of putting a tablespoon of sugar in. It tastes fine without it, although a little bitter. You could also put in the strawberries now.
8. Drop 2 1/2 sliced, medium-sized, ripe strawberries in.
10. Pour and serve!
Although it looks kind of orange in the picture, it is actually a pinkish color. And it’s delicious! Enjoy!